Our developers are always working behind the scenes to make Op Central the best it can be. We use your suggestions and feedback, and our ideas and experience, to consistently roll out improvements and new features each fortnight.
Here are the release notes for 18 / 01 / 2018:
- Release highlights video - Every two weeks we will create a video (accessible by Admin users only) which highlights the new features, functions and upgrades across the platform.
- New layout for Operations Manuals - Now Users can stay on the same page to read the policies, as the table of contents and policy content are displayed side by side. This means less clicks for the User giving an easier, more efficient reading experience.
- Archive a User - Archived users do not appear in the active users list; They cannot log in or access the system at all; They will still appear in reporting and their records will be kept.
- Instagram for the Social Stream - Make use of your social media marketing in platform by linking your company's Instagram account to the Social Stream.
- Custom email reminder frequency - Via the Operations Manual module settings, the email reminder frequency can now be set to a custom preference.
- Custom Site Icon (FavIcon) - Set a custom Site Icon to keep your branding consistent across the platform; Also known as a shortcut icon, website icon, tab icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon.
- Improved access to edit manuals - We have reduced the number of clicks to edit a manual from 4 down to 3 by eliminating the need to Edit from a different screen as Viewing.
- Rounded content box corners - By request, we can now set the corners of content boxes and buttons to have rounded corners. Simply get in touch and we can set this for you.
- Speed optimisation for operations manual loading.
- Other minor UI / visual improvements