Our developers are always working behind the scenes to make Op Central the best it can be. We use your suggestions and feedback, and our ideas and experience, to consistently roll out improvements and new features each fortnight.
Here are the release notes for 23/11 & 07/12:
- Events module - Schedule events, view on a calendar by month/week or upcoming events on a homepage widget. Users can 'subscribe' to events and get notified of changes. (contact us if you would like a walkthrough of this new module)
- Campaigns module - Schedule marketing campaigns and provide the collateral/assets all in one module. (contact us if you would like a walkthrough of this new module)
- Global Search function - Enables Users to search the entire platform for keywords. Previously search was only for images/documents in the File Manager.
- Global Tasks - See all activities that require action in one place, such as policy sign offs, open/assigned support tickets, and discussion forum moderator tasks.
- Global Notifications - Users will now receive notifications about other events such as News article posts (notifications settings are chosen by the person creating the event).
- Text to Speech - All text content within a policy can now be read out to you by simply clicking the play button.
- Quick Links - A new home page widget that holds links to commonly used pages (policies, folders, forums, etc. Can also be external links).
- Create Roles from User screen - Using the "...", now Users (with permissions) can create new Roles directly from the User management screen, instead of needing to go into General Settings.
- Thumbnail preview for PDF - There is now a thumbnail preview of a PDF document in the File Manager, instead of just the red PDF icon.
- Export for Activity Log - You can now export a CSV file of the Activity Log details (Relationship Manager).
- Personal File Storage - Instead of the File Manager storing files for Workplaces only, there is now the option to have a personal folder to store files.
- User Workplace on Activity Log - We've added the User's workplace to the details of the Activity Log (Relationship Manager).
- Updated Settings - With ease of use/user experience in mind, we've consolidated some of the tabs and created one page to view the Styling, General Settings and Module settings.
- Create Workplace Type from Workplace screen - Using the "...", now Users (with permissions) can create new Types directly from the Workplace management screen, instead of needing to go into General Settings.
- Log a Text Message - On the Activity Log (Relationship Manager), we've added the option to log a text message.
If you have suggestions for improvements or new features, we'd love to hear! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments. We can't guarantee that every request/idea will make it onto the software, but we're also happy to have a chat about building a custom addition for your needs!
Are you interested in seeing some of our other modules that you don't currently have? We would love to show you! Reach out at email@example.com or click "Get in touch" .